Bu gönderiyi oylayın
[Toplam: 1 Ortalama: 5]
Do You Want to Get Better?
If you want to be beneficial to yourself;
♥️ Change your diet, switch to a healthy diet
- 🌷 Help protect your body from oxidative damage by reducing inflammation in the body
Polyphenols are found in vegetables and fruits and have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. What you eat is important.
- 🌷 Quality fats: omega-3 fats and olive oil help reduce inflammation and strengthen our immune system
- 🌷 Avoid vitamin and mineral deficiencies: Many people with pain complaints have vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Vitamin D, vitamin B12, and magnesium are especially important.
- 🌷 Drink plenty of water: Water deficiency in the body increases pain sensitivity, and it also has negative effects on health, especially in older people. It causes poor wound healing and constipation.
- 🌷 Increase fiber-rich foods in the diet. Fiber-rich foods are important for digestion and a healthy microbiome, and also for weight control.
- 🌷 Reduce and limit the consumption of processed foods and sugar. These foods contain a lot of energy but contain very few or no beneficial nutrients. At the same time, these foods increase inflammation and oxidation in the body, which can also lead to an increase in pain.
♥️ Keep your weight within normal limits
♥️ Exercise regularly
Let’s meet in good health.